Price for stardom!!

Dear Kunal,

Long time no see !! How have you been...??

I am very disturbed today.... Ask why ?

While I was drooling over your pictures surfacing on the web I found some very upsetting messages, I’d like to take this time to tell you that I AM VERY SORRY THAT SOME GIRLS ARE BALMY CRAZY.

I know your picture is really seksy, appealing, tantalizing, fascinating but should that be a reason for these fans to comment in such an obscene manner ??!!??

Being a polite and shy guy I am sure you would let them get away with no complaints… but Kunal every man has his limits! No ???

(Seriously, girls. Stop. Desperation is so dingy.)

Please, Kunu, do not judge everyone based on these crazy few. There are plenty of us out there who know that you have respect for personal space.

So yes, while I may own a poster/magazine/photo-collage//DVD posing you, I PROMISE that if someday I saw you on the street, I would not tackle you in an attempt to make you my very very very own.

(I might giggle and whip out my phone to try and snap a picture, though. I'm not gonna lie.)

I know your career is also moving on a slow track with no releases lined up, but let me tell you for some one so ridiculously-sexy and appealing it’s a waste to get into roles that may not look the best on you J. Remember that this time will pass and soon you will again top the charts!!

I wanna apologize again on behalf of all the crazy fangirls who try to force themselves on you, (Ladies, pls leave him alone)

Loads of love ALWAYS,

Yours….

Abs

P.S. If you ever need anywhere to come hide out for awhile, my door is always open. I will make sure my dad doesn’t complain and my mom and her friends don’t crowd you!

11 comments:

Kaustubh November 23, 2009 at 8:34 AM  

Interesting blog.... and since I am the first one to comment... let me take my time and space :)

Girl... this sure looks like a crazy fan mail to me. Kunal would be amused to read this one. Coz your first thoughts were written and promptly struck out, showing your reluctance to be as outgoing as the other not-so-decent-message-writing girls. And while they go over the top to express what they feel, you are still hiding your true feelings... do their cheezy comments make you feel bit jealous... and a lot more possessive about Kunal? Will it be fair for me to say that is one crazy girls love letter to a star and a whole hearted effort to keep him away from all, only to be kept for yourself? If so ... Kunal should be reading this in a letter sent to him and not just some blog read today and forgotten tommorow. And if it is love thats brimming, dont let your feelings ebb, go get him girl!

Aboli November 23, 2009 at 9:15 AM  

lol...KSP tat was way too inspiring... it may sound like a fan mail but this is more of a sympathy mail to him :P
Jealous and me?? no way... Kunal and i share a diff bond... these things dont come our way ;) :P

Shweta Garg November 23, 2009 at 10:10 AM  

Kunal????????????? Who is he? Am I missing something?????

Aboli November 23, 2009 at 10:51 PM  

ohooo... shwetss... pura post padha nai and questions poochna chalu... link to dekh le... u will knw which kunal !!

nilesh patel November 23, 2009 at 10:52 PM  

Tere Pehle pyar ka kya hua??
Bichara Sonu :P

nilesh patel November 23, 2009 at 10:53 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aboli November 23, 2009 at 11:38 PM  

Both are on the top of my list... bas different categories ;-)

myharshal November 24, 2009 at 12:59 AM  

kunal kon ahe?
mazya shalet ek kunal hota.

Aboli November 24, 2009 at 1:18 AM  

LOL
aree link war click kar na....
I have added that link on my post.... here it is again....

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=11879&o=all&op=1&view=all&subj=12974490780&aid=-1&id=100000387289100&oid=12974490780&fbid=100538803302362

Ningappa November 24, 2009 at 2:16 AM  

Rocking Abs !!!
Ku will surely come looking for you at your home ;)
.... be ready for the surprise :D

Aboli November 24, 2009 at 5:49 AM  

Manneri... tere muh me ghee shakkar and cheese Maggi !!

Post a Comment

Things I Babble About

The Chief

My Photo
Aboli
Well!! It’s a lil Knotty to depict me easily… I often find myself hosting numerous mosaic qualities… Extremely amicable, optimist, happy-go-lucky, flamboyant, spiritual, Talkative, lazy, dumb, artistic, romantic, daredevil, technical are some of my alias….. To know more.. stay connected ! :-)
View my complete profile

Itsy Bitsy Club