Chocolate: Here today .... Gone today!

My love for Chocolates started with my theory that chocolate slows down the aging process.... It may not be true, but do I dare take the chance? Since then one thing that I religiously followed was Put "eat chocolate" at the top of my list of things to do today. That way, at least I’ll get one thing done.

But then what also followed was my dentist getting Riche rich and quality of my tooth becoming rotten poor!

I had to take a root canal for 2 and few fillings on those valuable contributors who helped me turn chocoholic :-)... Just when I had a painful time recovering from this my mean friends didn’t leave a single chance to egg on me…. This is what I see in my inbox one fine morning !!!


Nahi Rahe Wo Tere Daat

(c) Pavan Bhattad


Yaad aate hai din aur raat

Ghoomte the hum sab saath saath

Ab nahi rahi wo baat

Nahi rahe jo tere daat


Teri hasi pe mar mitate the

saare naujawan ek saath

ab kya tu has payegi

chale gaye hai tere daat


Thumakti hui tu chalti thi

they ajab nirale tere thaat

ab mooh chupaye niklegi

nahi rahe hai tere daat


Pahle jab khaana khati thi

ek ghanta lag jaata tha

ab khaati hai bas daal bhaat

Nahi rahe wo tere daat


Fikra na kar, tu na dar

yakeen hai hume, tuzme hai wo baat

Colgate, Pepsodent khayenge maat

Jab chamkenge chandi ke daat


I could give up chocolate but I'm not a quitter !!!

12 comments:

nilesh patel July 6, 2009 at 5:26 AM  

Lol..Awesome work by Pavan...

Aur Mate...do you still believe in that theory? ;-)

vandana July 6, 2009 at 8:44 AM  

Awesome Poem:).....Good work Aboli

Gayatri July 6, 2009 at 9:45 AM  

OMG this is an awesome post and an awesome poem!

Kaustubh July 6, 2009 at 10:17 AM  

lolz....
you choco addict... do you want to get into rehab for wanting and failing to quit chocolates! but then rehab is for quitter, isn't it?
Kudos to Pavan. Imagining a toothless Aboli must have been a scary thought.

Asmita July 6, 2009 at 11:51 AM  

nice post !! awesome poem :)

Sharad Beria July 6, 2009 at 2:34 PM  

too cool by Pavan.. for a chocoholic.. hehe... :)

Aboli July 6, 2009 at 10:48 PM  

Hey Thanks guys !! Though i was expecting some sympathy too :P
@Nilesh - Yes i still believe in it :D ... u c i never wanna take a chance !
@KSP - Pls its nt scary... i can carry myself well with anything or nothing :P :P !!

The Shaolin July 9, 2009 at 11:02 AM  

LOL! Nice poem! But you cannot beat me at the number of root-canals, tooth-fillings and trip to dentists!
But still cannot stop committing the choco-crime! I can understand you :)

Aboli July 10, 2009 at 2:28 AM  

@Atul : The competition is close but for once i wanna loose to you on this ;-)

Ningappa July 14, 2009 at 2:41 AM  

Well well ... I wonder whats going on in your mind while I am feasting on ChocoFeast !!

Aboli July 14, 2009 at 3:20 AM  

@Manns... you bet !! I envy ur strong teeth the most !! :D

nilesh patel July 17, 2009 at 8:35 AM  

This reminds me spl advertisement...
Raju tumhare daat to motiyon jaise chamak rahe hain
Kyu na ho masterji, main dabur ka laal dant manjan jo istemaal karta hun
Daanto ki kare hifazat moti sa chamkaye
DABUR LAAL DANTMANJAN se mujhda khil-khil jaaye

Post a Comment

Things I Babble About

The Chief

My Photo
Aboli
Well!! It’s a lil Knotty to depict me easily… I often find myself hosting numerous mosaic qualities… Extremely amicable, optimist, happy-go-lucky, flamboyant, spiritual, Talkative, lazy, dumb, artistic, romantic, daredevil, technical are some of my alias….. To know more.. stay connected ! :-)
View my complete profile

Itsy Bitsy Club